News & Events
Mental Health Services
- December 1, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Mental Health
- 555 Seminar Dr, Houston, TX 77060
- (832) 705-8975
- Services provided via The Bridge Youth and Family Counseling Services. Call the hotline number to complete an intake assessment 1-888-505-5771. Ambassadors for Christ increases young people’s safety, social and emotional well-being, and self-sufficiency; and helps them build permanent connections with families, communities, schools, and other positive social networks by: Providing services for runaway and homeless youth and the families of such youth; Establishing an alternative to involving runaway and homeless youth in the law enforcement, child welfare, mental health, and juvenile justice systems; Providing safe and appropriate shelter for runaway and homeless youth; Providing individual, family, and group counseling; and by reuniting youth with their families when appropriate.
- 8785 W Bellfort St, Houston, TX 77031
- (713) 771-2292
- Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 7:30pm
- Sat, 8:30am to 2:30pm
- They provide HIV treatment and care services, HIV case management, primary medical care, well women and well men exams, well children exams, DOT physicals, athletic physicals, teen health, OB/GYN care, minor emergencies, pediatric care, geriatric care, homeless services and referrals to additional care services. Sliding fee, discounted schedule, CHIP, Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance accepted. Must bring picture identification. Appointments or walk-ins available. Bee Busy Wellness Center also includes a street outreach team and food pantry.
DAPA Family Recovery Programs
- 7011 Harwin St, Ste. 218, Houston, TX 77036
- (713) 783-8894
- Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Northwest and Southwest location for Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment as well as adjunct Mental Health Services. Day and evening programs, state funding available, call first for eligibility, must bring form of ID and pay stubs if employed.
- (713) 970-7000
- Call for mental health emergencies.
MHMRA Mobil Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT)
- (713) 970-7520
Mental Health Association – Referral Line
- (713) 522-5161
- 401 Branard St, Houston, Texas 77006 (2nd floor)
- (713) 529-0037
- Mon-Fri, 8am to 8pm
- Eligibility meeting required for mental health services, but drop-ins are allowed. They require proof of income, proof of residency, and picture ID for all grant subsidized services. Proof of HIV status is required to grant subsidized HIV counseling.