News & Events
- December 1, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Dental
- 1427 Hawthorne St, Houston, TX 77006
- (713) 341-3790
- Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
- Avenue 360’s Dental Clinic offers a full range of oral and dental health care services to those living with HIV/AIDS. For those with suppressed immune systems due to HIV/AIDS, proper dental care is of the utmost importance. HIV-positive individuals can often suffer severe consequences from untreated infections that do not occur among people with healthy immune systems, many of which can ultimately be fatal if left untreated. Services include basic oral hygiene and dentistry, crowns, dentures, root canals, oral surgery, etc. Patient intakes are performed Mondays and Fridays, 9am to 1pm. See website for eligibility qualifications, required documents, and clinic application.
- 1934 Caroline St, Houston, TX 77002
- (713) 286-6000
- Mon-Thurs, 8am to 5pm
- Fri, 8am to 12pm
- Free dental clinic owned and operated by Healthcare for the Homeless Houston (HHH) that provides full dental service to homeless men and women. Services provided include cleanings, X-rays, extractions, root canals, crowns/bridges, dentures, specialist referrals and more. Patients require a medical pre-screening and should call for the most current information on how to get in for dental care. However, if patients are enrolled in the Harris Health System financial assistance program (previously called Gold Card) they need to use that to access dental care elsewhere. Please see the Harris Health Dental Services section for patients enrolled in that program.
- 5230 Griggs Road, Houston, TX 77021
- (713) 757-0572
- Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
- Harris Health provides an array of dental services, including regular examinations, cleanings, fillings and extractions, as well as full and partial dentures. Dental treatment is offered on a referral basis only. Individuals needing dental treatment are referred by their primary care physician. Call (713) 526-4243 to make an appointment. For a printout with location information for each dental clinic and overview map, click here. The locations that provide dental services are circled on the list.