News & Events
- December 1, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
- (713) 528-2121
- Available 24/7 for confidential support for women, men, and youth who have experienced domestic violence, along with 24-hour Hospital Accompaniment for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault to area hospitals.
- (713) 970-4600
- The MHMRA (Mental Health and Mental Retardation Association) Helpline is available 24/7 for crisis intervention, suicide assessments and intervention, and telephone support. They can also provide community referrals when appropriate, and provide information about MHMRA services and direct calls pertaining to those services as needed.
- Trained staff members are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The hotline is toll free and interpretative services are available for non-English speaking callers (over 200 languages). They are there to listen and connect callers with help to stay safe. All communication is strictly confidential.
Rape Crisis Hotline
- (713) 528-7273
- Available 24/7 for confidential support for women, men, and youth who have experienced sexual violence, along with 24-hour Hospital Accompaniment for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault to area hospitals.
Teen Crisis Hotline
- (713) 529-8336
- Available 24/7.
The Montrose Center (LGBT) – Crisis Line
- (713) 529-3211
- Domestic violence and rape crisis lines available 24/7 specifically for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender consumers who have experienced trauma.